Like many websites, Cookies are used on Almirahairtransplant.com (hereinafter referred to as “ALMİRA HAİR TRANSPLANT”) in order to show personal content and advertisements to visitors, to perform traffic analysis on ALMİRA HAİR TRANSPLANT and to understand visitor usage habits.
ALMİRA has prepared this Policy in order to explain which Cookies are used in ALMİRA HAİR TRANSPLANT and how visitors can manage their preferences in this regard.
What is a Cookie?
Cookies are very small text files, usually consisting of letters and numbers, that are stored on your computer (or other devices such as a smartphone or tablet) by the websites you visit. Cookies do not contain personal data such as name, gender or address of visitors.
Cookies are created by servers that manage the website you visit. Thus, the server can understand when the visitor visits the same site. Cookies can be compared to identity cards that show website owners that the same visitor is visiting the site again.
For more detailed information on cookies, you can visit www.aboutcookies.org ve www.allaboutcookies.org
Which Cookies Are Used?
Cookies can be classified in terms of ownership, lifetime and purpose of use.
According to the owner, site cookies and third party Cookies are used. While site cookies are managed by ALMIRA, third party cookies are managed by different companies.
Session cookies and persistent cookies are used according to their lifetime. While session cookies are deleted after the visitor leaves the website, permanent cookies remain on the visitors’ devices for varying periods of time.
According to the purposes of use, technical cookies, verification cookies, targeting / advertising cookies, personalization cookies and analytical cookies are used on the Site.
Why Are Cookies Used?
In ALMİRA HAİR TRANSPLANT, Cookies are used for the following purposes:
- To realize the basic functions required for ALMİRA HAİR TRANSPLANT to work. For example, ALMİRA HAİR TRANSPLANT members can login with their membership information.
- To analyze ALMİRA HAİR TRANSPLANT and to increase the performance of ALMİRA HAİR TRANSPLANT. For example, determining the number of visitors to ALMİRA HAİR TRANSPLANT and making performance adjustments accordingly or making it easier for visitors to find what they are looking for.
- To increase the functionality of ALMİRA HAİR TRANSPLANT and to provide ease of use. For example, remembering the username information or flight search queries on the next visit of the visitor visiting ALMİRA HAİR TRANSPLANT or providing a link to third party social media activities via ALMİRA HAİR TRANSPLANT.
- To perform personalization, targeting and advertising activities. For example, showing ads related to visitors’ interests over the flights and destinations they view.
How to Manage Cookie Preferences?
It is extremely important for ALMIRA that visitors can freely use their preferences regarding which personal data can be collected. However, preference management is not possible regarding Cookies that are mandatory for ALMİRA HAİR TRANSPLANT to work. In addition, we remind you that various functions of ALMİRA HAİR TRANSPLANT may not work if some Cookies are turned off.
Information on how you can manage your preferences regarding Cookies used in ALMİRA HAİR TRANSPLANT is as follows:
- Click to turn off Cookies managed by Google Analytics.
- Click to manage the personalized ad experience provided by Google In terms of cookies
- Used by many companies for advertising activities, preferences can be managed through Your Online Choices.
- To manage Cookies on mobile devices, the settings menu of the mobile device can be used.
What Rights Do Visitors Have?
In accordance with Article 11 of the Law on the Protection of Personal Data No.6698, visitors can apply to ALMIRA,
- Learning whether personal data is processed,
- If personal data has been processed, to request information regarding this,
- Learning the purpose of processing personal data and whether they are used appropriately for their purpose,
- To know the third parties to whom personal data are transferred domestically or abroad,
- To request correction of personal data in case of incomplete or incorrect processing and to request notification of the transaction made within this scope to third parties to whom personal data have been transferred,
- Although it has been processed in accordance with the provisions of the law and other relevant laws, in case the reasons requiring its processing disappear, to request the deletion or destruction of personal data and to request the third parties to whom the personal data has been transferred,
- Object to the occurrence of a result against the person himself by analyzing the processed data exclusively through automated systems,
- In case of damage due to unlawful processing of personal data, requesting the compensation of the damage has the rights.
The said rights will be evaluated and concluded within 30 (thirty) days, in any case, when they are transmitted by personal data owners in writing or via their registered e-mail address. Although it is essential that no fee is charged for the requests, ALMIRA reserves the right to charge a fee on the fee schedule determined by the Personal Data Protection Board. For detailed information see: Clarification Text
Consent and Changes in Policy
ALMIRA may change the policy provisions at any time. The Current Policy becomes effective on the date it is published on ALMİRA HAİR TRANSPLANT.
Types of Cookies
|Persistent Cookies||Permanent cookies are types of cookies used to increase the functionality of ALMİRA HAİR TRANSPLANT and to provide a faster and better service to our visitors. These types of cookies are used to remember visitor preferences and are stored on the device used via browsers. Some types of persistent cookies can be used to offer you special suggestions, taking into account the purpose of using ALMİRA HAİR TRANSPLANT. Thanks to permanent cookies, if you visit ALMİRA HAİR TRANSPLANT again with the same device, it will be checked whether there is a cookie created by ALMİRA HAİR TRANSPLANT on your device and if there is, it will be understood that you have visited the site before and the content to be transmitted to you is determined accordingly and thus, service is offered.|
|Technical Cookies||With technical cookies, ALMİRA HAİR TRANSPLANT is enabled to work, and the pages and areas of the website that are not working are determined.|
|Verification Cookies||n case visitors log into ALMİRA HAİR TRANSPLANT by using their passwords, with such cookies, it is determined that the visitor is a site user on each page visited on ALMİRA HAİR TRANSPLANT, and the user is prevented from re-entering his password on each page.|
|Targeting / Advertising Cookies||These are the types of cookies used in ALMİRA HAİR TRANSPLANT to customize the ads presented to users and to prevent the ads that have already been displayed.|
|Personalization Cookies||Cookies used to remember users’ preferences when visiting different ALMİRA HAİR TRANSPLANT pages. For example, remembering your chosen language preference.|
|Analytical Cookies||Analytical cookies are cookies that enable the production of analytical results such as the number of visitors to ALMİRA HAİR TRANSPLANT, the detection of the pages displayed on ALMİRA HAİR TRANSPLANT, the visit hours of ALMİRA HAİR TRANSPLANT, the scrolling movements of the ALMİRA HAİR TRANSPLANT pages.|