Afro Hair Transplantation and Process
It would not be wrong to say that hair loss is both hereditary and a common nightmare for men and women with advancing age. Today, however, it is up to you to turn this nightmare into a beautiful dream. It is an undeniable fact that permanent solutions to hair loss are brought with technological activities that develop and renew themselves day by day.
Hair transplantation, called Afro hair transplantation, is technically and visually different from other hair transplantation operations. Afro hair represents frequent curls and folds and has no resemblance to Asian and European hairstyles in the northern regions. You can take as an example the hairstyles of black people of African origin. Therefore, the afro hairstyle we mentioned is characteristic. After the transplantation process is completed, it continues to grow parallel to the scalp. Due to the presence of curls and curls, it grows much slower than other hair types.
What is Afro Hair Transplantation?
The hair follicles planted during the Afro-type hair transplantation process are made with classical methods. The donor is taken from the healthy hair follicles on the back of your head and the transplantation process is performed.
The curly grafts analysis used during Afro hair transplantation is applied as carefully as possible after a good planning. Since it has a curly and curly appearance, it takes up much more space than straight hair. As a result, it makes it possible to obtain full dense hair results thanks to the genetic characteristics of the hair, by using less grafts during afro-type hair transplantation.
As it is known almost all over the world, the FUE hair transplant technique is both the most preferred and the most advanced method among hair transplant operations. This technique can be used with ease in Afro hair transplant operation.
Why not all clinics do afro hair transplantation and what is the difficulty of afro hair transplantation?
We mentioned that Afro hair is more characteristic than known hair types and models. Afro hair looks close to curly both at the roots and where it grows. Unlike other hair transplant methods, the difficulty of the afro hair transplant operation is not when transplanting the hair, but when removing the donor hair. Donors of afro hair, which have unique folds and curls, are taken from subcutaneously as carefully as possible, thanks to the tremendous micro-surgical methods and the skillful hands of specialist doctors, and transferred to the area where the hair will be transplanted. This hair, which maintains its curly state in the inner region, is more difficult than it is thought to be removed as a donor without errors.
So, when does full hair growth occur after Afro Hair Transplantation?
About a year after the hair transplantation process, your hair will completely grow. In some women, this process can take up to 18 months. Finally, we would like to remind you that longer hair can be obtained by extending the waiting time.
Afro Hair Transplant Operation and Process
As Almira Hair Transplant, we offer you an effective and meticulous operation with our partnerships that have been performing hair transplant operations for more than twenty years. You can be sure that we will take care of you closely from the beginning to the end of the Afro hair transplant operation process. Our specialist doctors start the operation by following the natural angle of the hair. Hair is shaped in line with the wishes and demands of the person who has Afro hair transplantation. At the same time, the degrees of hair growth in our head area and the roots in different positions are adjusted. In this way, each hair grows proportionally.
Almira Hair Transplant offers afro hair transplant operation with high quality service and low cost. There are many services offered to people who will have hair transplantation. There are many services such as FUE Afro Hair Transplantation, PRP Therapy, medicines, lotions and shampoos, some of which are.
In addition, we can provide accommodation in the hotels and suites that Almira Hotels Group has contracted with for those who prefer us for a one-day hair transplant.
The Afro hair transplant process starts with a phone call that we will set up remotely. In this phone call, you can get answers to all questions about Afro hair transplantation by asking our specialist physicians. The hair transplant team evaluates the photos requested from you and tells you the most suitable method and treatment options and gives you information.
After the Afro hair treatment is done, the post-treatment care team will closely follow the healing process and will contact you in any development.
Before the Afro hair transplant operation, your hair is shaved. A session takes approximately 6-8 hours. Approximately 5000 grafts can be added in a single session. Transplanted afro hair starts to grow in three months on average. It takes one year to fully elongate and reach its final length.
What are the things to do and pay attention to after the Afro hair transplant operation?
In order to achieve the best results after the Afro hair transplant operation, it is very important to take great responsibility and strictly follow the post-operative care instructions.
- After the Afro hair transplant operation, you should definitely not tilt your head. We would like to remind you that you should keep your head up while sleeping or sitting.
- In order for your hair to grow faster and healthier, you need to pay attention to your diet. For healthy hair growth, you should consume foods rich in vitamins and minerals or take supplements.
- After the Afro hair transplant operation, you should use the medications given by your doctor for you, and you should not use any other medication. You should follow your doctor’s instructions regarding the healing process.
- We recommend that you do not consume cigarettes and alcohol for the health of both yourself and your hair. However, you can consume alcohol and cigarettes 7 days after the afro hair transplant operation.
- It would be good to take a break from sports activities after the Afro hair transplant operation. After a few weeks, you can continue your sport from where you left off.
- After the Afro hair transplant operation, you should keep the wound area clean against inflammation.
- In order to prevent small swellings that may occur in the operation area, you should make a daily dressing as recommended by your doctor.
- After the Afro Hair transplant operation, you should keep the area dry for 48 hours.
- After the Afro hair transplant operation, you should stay away from environments such as Turkish bath, sauna, steam rooms and pools for a month.